Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Hating Game Websplash

Help Talli Roland's debut novel THE HATING GAME hit the Kindle bestseller list at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk by spreading the word today. Even a few sales in a short period of time on Amazon helps push the book up the rankings, making it more visible to other readers.

No Kindle? Download a free app at Amazon for Mac, iPhone, PC, Android and more. Coming soon in paperback. Keep up with the latest at www.talliroland.com.


About THE HATING GAME:

When man-eater Mattie Johns agrees to star on a dating game show to save her ailing recruitment business, she's confident she'll sail through to the end without letting down the perma-guard she's perfected from years of her love 'em and leave 'em dating strategy. After all, what can go wrong with dating a few losers and hanging out long enough to pick up a juicy £200,000 prize? Plenty, Mattie discovers, when it's revealed that the contestants are four of her very unhappy exes. Can Mattie confront her past to get the prize money she so desperately needs, or will her exes finally wreak their long-awaited revenge? And what about the ambitious TV producer whose career depends on stopping her from making it to the end?

Good luck, Talli!

28 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I know. Could this get any more amazing! Talli is everywhere this morning. So happy for her. Great post!

Old Kitty said...

Yay for Talli!!!!! Take care
x

Stina said...

Wow, is there someone who isn't blogging about the book this morning?

Sounds like a great book, but I have to wait for the paperback version. Fortunately I don't shop with Amazon so the ratings don't effect my decision as to whether I buy a book or not. Though it usually has to be YA for me to consider it.

Shannon said...

Hurray for Talli! It's awesome seeing so much support for her!

Lydia Kang said...

Hooray for Talli! I need to download my copy now!

DEZMOND said...

oh, it seems the whole Blogosphere is playing THE HATING GAME :) Congrats to Talli.

Joanne said...

Wishing Talli the Number One spot on Amazon!

Anonymous said...

Look at Talli. See Talli go. Go Talli go. Go Go Go!

Clara said...

Go Talli, weeeee!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to here how this goes for Talli! And looking forward to my copy!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Best wishes to Talli! Crossing my fingers she has mega success with her debut. Can't wait for the paperback to come out so I can hold it in my hands!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Congrats to Talli!

Talli Roland said...

Wooooo! Thank you so much! :)

Golden Eagle said...

Hooray, and Congrats to Talli! :D

Susan R. Mills said...

It's everywhere today! Good luck to Talli!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Yay for Talli. I hope she does well for her book

Jo Schaffer said...

Talli is awesome!

Jemi Fraser said...

So exciting to see Talli everywhere today! I started reading last night & I'm enjoying the book a lot!! :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, we've got a Kindle and it will be there in just a bit...sounds pretty darn good!

Shelley Sly said...

Yay for Talli!! :)

Velva said...

Cheers to Talli!!!

Jayne said...

Yeay to Talli! So lovely seeing all this support for her. :)

Kimberly Franklin said...

You won a little something on one of my contests!

The winners are listed in this post! Congrats!!

Jackee said...

Yay for Talli! And yay for my awesome friend Susan for spreading the word. :o) I have my copy of THG and am getting stoked to read it.

Have a great night!

Julie Musil said...

Yay for Talli! I heard she was #24 in the UK (something like that). Awesome!

Connie Arnold said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been seeing a good bit about this book. Congratulations, Talli!

J.C. Martin said...

I was planning on helping out with this websplash but have not been online as much as I'd like--but have seen Talli's book mentioned quite a bit in cyberspace--good work to all and good luck, Talli!

Susan, think I forgot to mention that your blog was featured in my Friday Follower showcase this week. :)

Jai Joshi said...

Talli's numbers are amazing. It's fabulous to see all the love and encouragement.

Jai