I received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from Iris Blobel, Deniz Bevan, and Amy. Thanks, Iris, Deniz, and Amy!
To accept this award, I need to list seven random facts about myself:
1. My favorite TV shows are Big Bang Theory and House.
2. I watch movies while I run on the treadmill. Right now I'm watching Life as a House, one of my all-time favorite movies.
3. My favorite books are the Hunger Games books.
4. My favorite food is coconut cream pie (yum!)
5. I love horror movies, especially in the summer. No idea why I enjoy them more in the summer, but I do.
6. I live with my husband, three kids, a dog, a cat, a fish, and two frogs.
7. I have a BS degree in electrical engineering, but I haven't worked outside the home in fifteen years. Sometimes I'll do something not-so-brilliant, and my husband will say, "Michigan State called, they want their degree back. " Yep, he's a charmer all right.
And I'm supposed to pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies:
1. Tracy @ My Thoughtful Spot
2. Trisha @ WORD + STUFF
3. Nas Dean
5. Golden Eagle
6. Stephanie Haefner @ The Writer's Cocoon
7. Cindy Borgne @ Dreamer's Perch
9. Beth @ Of Muses and Meringues
10. J.C. Martin
How about you? What's your favorite movie/tv show/book/food? Do you like horror movies?