Wow, I'm just blown away by all the great healthy eating tips you guys gave me on my last post. I know a lot of people didn't get a chance to read the tips given in the comments, so I decided to do a follow-up post. I really wish I could share them all here, but I'll try to keep this short by only passing on the highlights.
* Instead of ice cream, try fruit smoothies made with yogurt, milk, and fruit. (yummy!)
* Freeze low-fat yogurt in popsicle molds for yogurt pops. (This will be especially helpful for me this summer since my kids are popsicle fiends!)
* simplehealthytasty.com and skinnyrecipes.com offer yummy, healthy recipes.
* Make your own fresh-squeezed juice. Use honey to sweeten it instead of sugar.
* Make green tea with honey and lemon.